Subject: Re: [Leica] Sam needs to walk. Please read
From: Mike Durling <durling@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 10:49:44 -0400

There are lots of little digital projectors that people use for
conferences, sales presentations, etc.  I think they start at $1500 and
go up.  Most online computer retailers sell them. They are really small
and project a nice image.  People use them for PowerPoint presentations.
  That would work for slides although there may be better software out
there.

As for pictures.  Maybe you can devote one or two days a week where you
can walk out in the real world.  That and your leica should solve the
picture problem.

Seriously though I hope we won't be hearing any unpleasant news from
your wife anytime soon!

Good health,

Mike D