Subject: RE: [Leica] ASPH Flare and harsh Bokeh
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 11:11:10 -0400

Yup, even though it's a big lens. While little lenses are cute, I'm
concerned with the image. And given how much I shoot in low light, IF I
can get comparable image quality to that of the LuxASPH from 1.4 up, and
can get good quality at 1.2, I'll sacrifice size for the extra
half-stop, which, as Noct fans know, can spell the difference between
hand-holdable and not being handholdable. Sure, I wish I could afford
both, but at the moment I don't have $1100 to plunk down on another lens
for a film camera.

B. D.