Subject: Re: [Leica] copyright, SonC's story
From: "Colin" <noctilux@availabledark.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 20:10:26 -0500

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003 16:50:32 -0700, Ted Grant wrote

> Don't feel bad as the next time you run into this .... sue
> immediately! :-) You can't eat credits!!!!!!!!!
>
> ted

Once upon a time I uncovered some goblin linking photos directly off my server
for his personal web page, which seemed to be designed to help him meet women.
 It was apparently quite popular - some couple hundreds of hits per day.  I
replaced the files with some ... well... *extremely* offensive porn.  This had
the desired effect of amusing me and tormenting him.  The pictures stayed up a
couple of days before he noticed.

regards,
Colin
http://www.availabledark.com