Subject: Re: [Leica] copyright violation
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 21:36:29 -0600

Hi Dan,

Have you considered arranging through someone in the Turkish Canadian
Community having a lawyer in his home town in Turkey write him a cease
and desist type demand letter. I suspect the cost would be considerably
less than you'd think and I suspect such a letter from an experienced
solicitor would quickly have him ponder his actions and make some
changes. (A Turkish Seth R. type lawyer would be perfect.)

Ted is right when he says there is far too much of this type of theft
going on.

Let us know if/when you decide to let this guy have it - it certainly
looks like he needs a good kick in the balls.

Regards,

Greg