Subject: Re: [Leica] What's all this sue sue sue?
From: "Don R." <don.ro@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 20:32:41 -0500

Sue, Sue, Sue. It's great fun. First you sue the person you feel did you
wrong.  If you lose that case, get a second lawyer and sue your first lawyer
for malpractice since it was his fault you lost. If your second lawyer
loses, get a third lawyer to sue your second lawyer and so on.  You can make
a career of it and eventually some insurance company will pay you off so the
insurance company can quit paying lawyers to defend the malpractice claims.

Really better than the lottery and makes great conversation at the cocktail
parties!

Don R.