Subject: Re: [Leica] C/V 35mm F1.2
From: Slobodan Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 18:56:27 -0700

But it does have the CV signature. I have found that all the lenses I
had owned, and tested, exhibited the same color fringing. It was true at
wide open and when moderately closed down.
In B/W, it gave the appearance of being slightly soft, without that
biting edge that I've come to depend on from the Leica optics.
Slobodan Dimitrov