Subject: RE: [Leica] 35/2 ASPH vs 35/1.4 ASPH
From: "" <marko1976@excite.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 10:22:42 -0400 (EDT)

I have the 35 f2 ASPH haven't used the 1.4 but, wow what a lens, super sharp I have only had it for a short time I can't wait to shoot more with it. The definition is amazing, stuff just pops off the neg, giving you that 3D quality. The tonal qualities and contrast are nice are really nice, just a beautiful all around lens. The best all around lens I've probably used.