Subject: RE: [Leica] dawg
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 20:58:59 -0500

Sony,

This kills me. Great shot and love the text. I've go a Princess(I think
that's the breed) Shitzu That weighs about eight pounds but can leap 20 feet
in a single bound if she sees a scarp hit the floor. And if my wife is
cooking and she walks into the kitchen and say there might be 5-10 little
morsels on the floor, gone in two seconds flat. I never knew dogs could be
so fast.

Sam Krneta