Subject: Re: [Leica] Darkroom
From: Douglas Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 13:12:55 -0700 (PDT)

Lew <lew@clsystems.com> wrote:

> As for the complexity of digital equipment, however, you can
> just ignore the features you don't want.

This is a very common misconception.  Features I don't want to use are subject to Murphy's Law, in that I have to verify, and repeatedly verify, that the offending functions are disabled.  I don't consider this the same as ignoring those functions.  I'd rather have a camera that has very few unwanted functions.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com