Subject: RE: [Leica] Darkroom
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 19:32:12 -0400

B.D.,

Yes, that is "sort of" do-able...but...read what you wrote...look at the
images (read spend time standing, or if they are nice enough to provide you
with a chair), pick the ones you want (again, more time), and make "general"
adjustments (again, more more time) etc.  Also, if someone else is waiting,
and you are going to take 10 minutes to fuss about, you're going to get some
sighs...or YOU may be the one waiting...

Now, you can also take the images, put them on your computer, do what you
want, and only put the images you want to print, adjustments made, on the
"card", and print all...but you STILL spent the time to do that.

Bottom line, is digital typically DOES take quite a bit more time than
simply dropping off your film, and picking up your double prints, and filing
your film away.

Austin