Subject: Re: [Leica] Darkroom
From: Slobodan Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 08:46:13 -0700

Well, I cheated this past week. I finally set up the Epson 3200 that was
sitting on my dining floor for the past month and a half.
They first thing I did was try a few scans. I wound up sending one B/W
35mm, and 6 120 scans to a client.
It didn't do too well with the PN55. It did better with TMX100, Neopan
400, than it did with TMY400.
Couldn't tell the difference between them and scanned prints. Apart from
the usual over inking by the printer, they held up well, and definitely
reproduced better than their scans of my chromes.
Slobodan Dimitrov