Subject: [Leica] Thanks to all the dealers..
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 19:19:14 -0700

I wanted to thank all the dealers on this list that supply us with our
"fixes" of Leica stuff.  I sent a message over a year ago asking dealers to
list their used stuff rather than a list of new stuff which is of course at
the MSRP, and all the same prices, regardless of who you are.

It is nice to know what new stuff costs, but more importantly, to find a
source for used equipment from a dealer that we all trust.

My thanks.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net