Subject: Re: [Leica] ? Leica Forum down
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Sun, 04 May 2003 07:54:10 -0700

> (I think Brian might be referring to his own website,

I wasn't sure what people were referring to, so I tried them all. Everything worked fine for me.

This probably means that the difficulty was with national ISPs in the countries that were having trouble. It is not uncommon to do maintenance early on Sunday morning, and if something goes wrong, that is when it will go wrong.

Replies: Reply from Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> (Re: [Leica] ? Leica Forum down)
Message from Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net> (Re: [Leica] ? Leica Forum down)