Subject: Re: [Leica] Oldies (ads in magazines)
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 22:30:18 +0200 (MEST)

Maybe they did afterwards. But at the time, Sweden was basically a farming
country with a few industrialists (and they probably lined their pockets
royally). But the population as a whole ... they didn't raise their
standards of living until the sixties.

There were some industries and some shady, shady deals with some gold ...
but that was for the benefit of the few who were already well-to-do.

I looked through the stack again. I have a "U.S. Camera" from March 1952.
I'll try and pick out some goodies from it too.

Take care, Daniel