Subject: [Leica] Re: Return of PAW from Jim Shulman
From: Jeff Moore <jbm@jbm.org>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 16:53:24 -0400

2003-04-28-15:08:29 Jim Shulman:
> Yes, she indeed did pose, and was quite pleased to show off her new
> T-shirt.  Dry, of course.
> http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1457901&size=lg
>

> Other photos from the event are at:
> http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=301399

H'mmm...  I've been catching up on mu LUG reading, and tried to look
at this one;  photo.net sez:

  We had a problem processing your entry:

      This photo doesn't exist or its owner has disabled public
      viewing.

  Please back up using your browser, correct it, and resubmit your
  entry.

The folder cited later is visible, but doesn't seem to contain this
image.

 -Jeff

Message from Jim Shulman <garcia@chesco.com> ([Leica] Return of PAW from Jim Shulman)