Subject: Re: [Leica] Photos added to web site
From: "GeeBee" <graham@geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 18:05:06 +0100

From: "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: 05 May 2003 13:09

> Steve,
>
> thanks for posting such a fabulous set of images.  I always look forward
> looking at your work.  I think my favourites were the (three legged)
bagpipe
> player - very disconcerting and the settee dog shot.
>
> Regards
>

> Mark Pope
> Swindon Wilts, UK
> >
> > http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/Albums/Paris_2003_01/index.htm

I wholeheartedly agree with the assertion that they are a fabulous set of
images. Don't get carried away though with the settee shot. Steve has been
pushing that old stuffed settee around Paris for weeks :-)

Great stuff Steve.

- --Graham

Message from "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com> (Re: [Leica] Photos added to web site)