Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 18 dlridings
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 13:52:52 -0500

Well it is starting to green up real nice.  We had a real good storm over
the week end, unfortunately we lost one of our nice oak trees as it fell
down and missed the neighbors fence (the only fence in the area) by just
inches.  But the grass is real nice and green and the flowers are starting
to bloom very nicely.  You are right a 24mm lens would be a nice lens to
use around here - wish I had one...

We went to the Amana Colonies this week end for their Maifest and got some
good shots with my Leicaflex SL.  Should have them back tomorrow.

Gene

                      Daniel Ridings
                      <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.n        To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      o>                                  cc:
                      Sent by:                            Subject:  Re: [Leica] PAW 18 dlridings
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo
                      -alto.ca.us

                      05/05/2003 12:54 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Yeah, well by May 1 you've already harvested your first crop :) Our winter
wheat is just now creating a shade of green on the fields.

I'd love to travel around Iowa with a 24mm lens. That'd be a challenge
(and a nice one).

Daniel