Subject: Re: [Leica] Perennial PIA
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 08:33:06 +0200

At 16:22 05.05.2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Lew wrote:
>
> > Ok. I just managed to lose a lens cap again. Is there an inexpensive
> > source for these annoying things?<<<
>
>Hi Lew,
>Yeah don't bother replacing them! ;-) Heck the only time I have a lens cap
>on any of the few lenses I have left with a cap is when the cameras are in
>the bag.... which is rarely. :-)

I carry them around in my pocket ... never lose 'em. It get's really
irritating when a coin works its way into the cavity and starts banging
around with every step. Then, when you pull it back out (before you do the
wash), you find it's so full of lint it you'd never want to use it anyway.
One less problem :)

Daniel