Subject: RE: [Leica] Perennial PIA
From: Craig Zeni <clzeni@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 08:31:12 -0400

>	I'm not (too) ashamed to say I'm trying out a Jupiter - 3, don't
>know the "size" or how to measure it. Shouldn't there be a way to make
>Tupperware work?

Dunno if you have a real camera store nearby, but I found a
servicable cap for $2.00 for my Summi 40 by rooting thru the junk box
there...fortunately my Jupiter aka Elmarski came with both caps...
Craig Zeni - REPLY TO -->> clzeni at mindspring dot com
http://www.trainweb.org/zeniphotos/zenihome.html
http://www.mindspring.com/~clzeni/index.html

"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...