Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Newsletter, 05/06/2003: Leica World, Repair Tracking
From: "J. Gilbert Plantinga" <jgp@gilplant.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 13:59:39 -0400

Oh yeah, check the status of your repair, sure but it doesn't work, I
just tried it to find out what's up with my M7 (the 2nd of three bodies
whose electronics have gone south on me completely). The web script
returns an error indicating that I didn't type my name, but there is no
field into which one can type his name.

Gilbert, losing patience...

<snip>