Subject: [Leica] Photos of the West Bank - Holy @#$ these are good!
From: Jeff S <four_season_photo@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 23:46:39 -0700 (PDT)

I think this may be the most significant body of work
to pass through the LUG in my recollection: The photos
are unpopulated, yet they're an intimate, sometimes
tongue-in-cheek glimpse into a culture. Where current
issues are addressed, they're addressed in unexpected
ways: Sure there's sand, date trees, camels, broken
glass and veiled women here, but HOW they are
presented is at times devilishly clever.

Jeff S