Subject: [Leica] My boss bought a digital
From: "GeeBee" <graham@geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 07:56:41 +0100

My boss bought a Panasonic LC5 with a Summicron lens for product photography
at work. He told me I can use it anytime I want and practically insisted
that I take it home with me last weekend so that I could use it whilst out
walking.

I took a shot with the M6/Noctilux and carried on walking wondering if the
shot was going to look as good as I thought it might.

After a hundred yards or so I remembered the digital in a side pocket on my
camera bag. During the distance covered since the Noctilux shot I felt the
composition had weakened slightly with the change in viewpoint but I fired
off a shot:

http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/irc.html

I have to finish the film next weekend then get it processed and scanned
before I get a look at the Noctilux version. I'm twitchy.

- --Graham

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] My boss bought a digital)