Subject: Re: [Leica] Rewind handle and take-up spool + 2 more pics.
From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 07:45:59 -0700 (PDT)

Rob,
Firstly, what lovely portraits. I've seen several
instances of your work here on the LUG and am always
impressed. Thanks for sharing them.
My M6 is like yours; each crank of the advance lever
causes the rewind knob to rotate and rewinding becomes
noticably more difficult toward the end of the rewind
task.

http://www.leica-gallery.net/heymanphoto/folder-4608.html