Subject: [Leica] WTB -- Not just Leicas.
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 09:39:22 -0700 (PDT)

Aside from exporting everything under the sun, China
is also importing and consuming a lot of recyclable
commodities (used PCs, disk drives, monitors, scrape
metals etc). Now it seems they want our old vintage
cameras as well. Leica IIIs, Ms, Nikons and Canon are
in big demand. While I resold quite a few of these
equipments to the Chinese market, but the satisfaction
I got is seeing these cameras actually being used
instead of being locked up as collectibles.

Please email me privately if you have anything to
dispose in exchange of $$$$$.