Subject: Re: [Leica] fs: 05.09.03
From: Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 20:07:21 -0400

Photovilla@aol.com wrote:

> The Photo Village, Inc.
> 594 Broadway, Suite #410
> in SoHo, NYC... Just 2 blocks south of the Leica Gallery.
>
> Please call (646) 613-1107 or email.
>

> OF INTEREST:
>
> A True UNIVERSAL Polarizer kit
> (A Photo Village, Inc. Exclusive.)
>
> Many have bought the $379 Leica-branded Universal polarizer kit, only to discover that Universal doesn't include E55. A major size for Leica M gear (including the 21, 24, & 90AA.)
>
> Now a new product by Photo Equip., the makers of the re-released metal "GMP M grips," adapts an E67 polarizer to E39, E46 & E55! It is a threaded ring system that also provides "vents" to see the effect of the polarizer when it is on the camera through the finder. Made out of air craft aluminum and nicely done: four ring set is $120.
>
> If you need the circular polarizer too, we stock both Heliopan and B+W in addition to Leica's (which will also fit!)

Hi Rich,

Have you seen this, and if so, is your's a similar or identical product?

http://www.konermann.net/steps.html

Sorry I missed you yesterday, but glad I picked up a spare Domke 803
while they're still around.

Regards,

Rolfe

- --
Rolfe Tessem      |     Lucky Duck Productions, Inc.
rolfe@ldp.com     |     96 Morton Street
(212) 463-0029    |     New York, Ny 10014

Replies: Reply from Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com> (Re: [Leica] fs: 05.09.03)