Subject: [Leica] FS - Graflex XL system
From: "langhans" <langhans@compwrx.com>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 05:57:08 -0700

Graflex XL Rangefinder with 80mm Rodenstock lens, RH10 back, caps, all
instruction books. Not new by any means, but works fine. A crack on the
rangefinder front glass but doesn't effect the focusing or the photos. My
father-in-law's camera. I ran a roll through and got well exposed, sharp
negatives. You can see photos of the camera system at:
http://168.212.133.189/wwwpages/graflex/ Sorry for the poor quality. If you
want better quality, I'll borrow a better digital camera. $200 US plus
shipping. You can always try making an offer on these. I will pass the offer
on to my father-in-law. Aram
This message is made of 100% recycled electrons.  No new atoms were
destroyed in making it.

Aram Langhans
Science Teacher, Naches High School
101 W. 5th. St / P. O. Box 159