Subject: [Leica] (OT) Billinghams in London; Leica script
From: Alan Weinschel <alan_weinschel@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 11:26:52 -0700 (PDT)

1.I am heading to London in 2 weeks, and I have been looking at
Billingham bags here in the US; They are much less expensive in
England. Anyone have a recommendation for a place with good selection
in London? We're staying in central London.  Thanks.

2. I read withamusement the debate over the script "Leica" on the MPs.
Do the ones with the script int he middle of the top plate make better
photos? 8-)