Subject: Re: [Leica] Old Canon Rapid Winder
From: tripspud <tripspud@transbay.net>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 15:08:08 -0700

Hi Emanuel!

     That's a good idea, as, looking at the bottom photo of
the Canon Rapid Winder, the tripod socket has been moved
to the opposite side than the regular baseplate.  I'll check
Cosina's webpage for one, as it could be long while until
a Canon one alone appears anywhere.

Thanks!

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California