Subject: Re: [Leica] word on the street - changes to MP already!
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 10:06:13 -0500

Sounds great to me, then I would have my M6 with a non flaring rangefinder.
Now if they can get the re-fit kits right and at a reasonable price I'll be
in Leica Heaven.

Gene

                      "J. Gilbert Plantinga"
                      <jgp@gilplant.com>                  To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  Re: [Leica] word on the street - changes to MP already!
                      -alto.ca.us

                      05/10/2003 10:52 AM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Well, I wasn't exactly thinking clearly. It would for many of us, be an
M6 with an oversized backwards shutter speed dial :-)

g.