Subject: Re: [Leica] word on the street - changes to MP already!
From: Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 14:00:04 -0400

grduprey@rockwellcollins.com wrote:
> Rolfe
>
> The MP went to the old M6 style of shutter control which is opposite to the
> M6TTL and M7, which work much more easily with the light meter indicators.
>
> gene

I'm aware of that. Personally, I prefer the old style shutter dial.

But, according to Erwin, it is the ISO speed dial that is changing, not
the shutter speed dial. So my question is, what is the difference
between the MP and M7 ISO speed dials?

Rolfe

- --
Rolfe Tessem      |     Lucky Duck Productions, Inc.
rolfe@ldp.com     |     96 Morton Street
(212) 463-0029    |     New York, Ny 10014

Replies: Reply from "David W. Almy" <dalmy@comcast.net> ([Leica] HCB Exhibit)