Subject: Re: [Leica] Photodo
From: "A. Lal" <alal@duke.poly.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 12:15:46 -0400

> Well this should free up a good deal of time for actual photography.

Good Heavens. You mean you actually use your Leicas to take pictures?!!  Aren't you afraid of scratching up your New in Box  M6
Classic HM, the mint SL2 50th anniversary, or the "as new" IIIg with original box, IB and bill of sale made out to the original
purchaser?

Don't  folks buy N****'s , C****'s, M******'s or even Bessas and the like to take pictures with?

>I  expect Kodak shares will spike until the graphs are back on line. It is
> a marvelous name for a site that actually does the opposite. It should
> be called "Photodon't".

I suspect they are suffering from a lack of revenue. The test page has not been updated in 3 years, and emails to them have either
bounced or not been replied to.

Regards,
Akhil   :-)