Subject: Re: [Leica] word on the street - changes to MP already!
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 11:44:20 -0500

Jerry

The film speed dial on the back of the M7 also has scales for exposure
compensation, along with a position for  DX coding for film speed
selection.  These functions are not there in the MP.

Gene

                      Jerry Lehrer
                      <jerryleh@pacbell.net>              To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  Re: [Leica] word on the street - changes to MP already!
                      -alto.ca.us

                      05/13/2003 10:04 AM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Gene

I may be in error, but I believe that you are getting the top dial
mixed up with the dial on the back of the camera.  The only dial
really being changed is the back dial.  (That is, if I believe the
credible attributers).

Jerry