Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - Dayton Hamvention
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 15:19:14 -0500

Jerry

Well, It's about time you got back on the air then...I use Collins gear
currently - also work for the company.

Gene

                      Jerry Lehrer
                      <jerryleh@pacbell.net>              To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  Re: [Leica] OT - Dayton Hamvention
                      -alto.ca.us

                      05/13/2003 02:33 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Gene

Hams?  Gosh, I haven't used, or seen my license since 1949 when
I sold my Hammarlund, National and Collins rigs to pay for college
tuition!

Jerry