Subject: Re: [Leica] newborn PAW - tempting the critics to bite
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 09:35:18 -0500

Don't worry you will get the needed sleep in about 21 years...

Gene

                      "korenman"
                      <leica_korenman@hotmail.com>        To:       <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  Re: [Leica] newborn PAW - tempting the critics to bite
                      -alto.ca.us

                      05/13/2003 09:50 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Believe me - that was a 'decisive moment' of calm.
We love her, but we need sleeeep.

Eric