Subject: [Leica] PECOW 5: carrion for Mother's Day - not for the squeamish
From: Roy Zartarian <rzartarian@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 13:27:41 -0400

LUGs:

After a long hiatus, I've finally gotten myself out with a camera and
then back to the darkroom.  My latest Picture Every Couple of Weeks
features a first year Turkey Vulture encountered during the course of a
Mother's Day dog walk in the middle of a nearby street.  The bird was
eating a dead squirrel.  Once the labrador had finished what he was
supposed to do, I hustled him home and returned with the bird shooting
outfit.  The subject remained in place for the exposure of an entire
roll.

The alternates come from a bird walk earlier in the weekend. The
archive photo comes from the very first roll of film I exposed with a
Leica.  The subject, not surprisingly, is the dog of that period in the
early eighties, the great chow Dickie.

The posting is at:
http://www.photo.net/users/royzart/pecow/pecow05.html .  As always,
comments, criticism, and Paypal transactions are welcome.

Roy

Replies: Reply from "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com> (Re: [Leica] PECOW 5: carrion for Mother's Day - not for the squeamish)
Reply from Mike Durling <durling@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] PECOW 5: carrion for Mother's Day - not for the squeamish)