Subject: [Leica] Re: The LUG makes me proud sometimes.
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 13:45:43 -0400

As for whether prints can be seen by people not at berkeley -- tentatively,
yes.

There was vague language in the hasty exchange of funds that we gave scott,
basically I said "you have to do something for the lug" I'd suggested:

1) he would have to offer prints at a discount for luggers
2) the possibility of a traveling show
3) maybe something else that I've forgotten.

Origionally my thought was that the sale of prints from this show would go
to fund another LUG scholarship the following summer but my life got weird
and crazy and I didn't really follow through on that like I should have.

The traveling show Idea I like a lot -- it would require luggers in various
cities to find a venue to show the prints, in your house is fine, at the
library is fine, and scott would mail out unmatted, unframed prints that
could be tacked to a wall (low effort show) and it would stay in one city
for a week and then get mailed on elsewhere.

How does that sound?

kyle

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: The LUG makes me proud sometimes.)