Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - Broadway Camera in Brooklyn
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 11:55:03 -0400

Frank  I am sure someone will be able to give you some advice about
Broadway Camera.  My own stock answer when a friend or family member asks
is to tell them to ALWAYS use B and H or Adorama.  I know that they are
likely to get respectable service without the chance of getting ripped
off.  Those friends or family who fail to heed my advice almost invariably
have some horror story.... I smile and they finish the conversation by
saying " I guess Ernie that's why you said to use B & H or Adorama,
right?"  For Leica or other specific brands there are other stores we
leicaphiles can use safely - my comments are for those wanting a more
generic, consumer photo product.

ernie nitka