Subject: [Leica] FS: 35 Summicron (Mint-)
From: besk <besk@shtc.net>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 22:34:07 -0400

35/F2 Summicron, Version IV, 3,682,XXX,

Includes lens, caps, hood, box, leather case, warranty card, plus hood,
hood box.  This lens looks absolutely mint in every way except for
slight wear at two places on the leading edge of the lens barrel from
putting a slip-on lenscap that I used when I wasn't using a hood.   (The
warranty papers are dated 1996 so it is late.)

$825.  I will gladly give a 14 day return privilege. This lens is a very
nice lens!