Subject: Re: [Leica] Travels with M6
From: Allen Graves <ahgraves@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 22:27:09 -0500

A friend of mine is a serious Leica afficianado and, since catching
the "bug" from a few years back, I've asked him why his pictures seem
so much more "crisp" than mine. It turns out that for about 5 years
that he has used nothing but Agfa
Vista 200 on his travel shots.  I've used a number of "professional"
films, but somehow the contrast of his Agfa 200+ a Leica lens (Asp 35
and 90, plus tri-Elmar) seem hard to beat. if it didnt cost only
$2.25 per roll on eBay,  think  I'd have less trouble accepting it as
a great film for street shots with a Leica.

Allen