Subject: [Leica] The Researcher
From: "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 08:36:41 -0500

I work at an archive where we house thousands of historical
photographs, original papers and other materials.  We get researchers
from around the world, and often documentaries and articles about the
South and Southern writers contain our material.

One large collection includes hundreds of pictures from the life and
work of Carolyn Dorman, a conservationist responsible for the
Kisatchie National Forests in Louisiana.

The people at Briarwood, Dorman's home, are putting together a video
for use at their visitor's center.  My friend Mardy Williams is
shooting and editing the show, and since things are quiet  in the
Research Center right now, we are a little bit more casual than usual.

http://www.sonc.com/researcher.htm

Regards.

SonC
http://www.sonc.com

"You can't always get what you want, but if you try,
sometimes you might just find you can get what you need."
The Stones