Subject: Re: [Leica] Voightlander 15mm / results
From: Erik van der Meulen <e.van.der.meulen@avondel.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 23:50:18 +0200

On Wed, Apr 30, 2003 at 09:21:48PM +0200, Erik van der Meulen wrote:

> Some kind soul (they all seem kind in the Leica community ;-)) has
> offered to have me take his Voightlander 15mm lens along on my holiday
> next week. This seems a wonderful opportunity to do some experimenting
> for I have never done any work with this type of wide angle lens.  I am
> interested in tips and tricks regarding the do's and dont's in the use
> of this particular (type) of lens. It seems nice for landscape
> photography, but it also seems fairly exotic to me...

Dear all - I posted this question 2 weeks ago and have indeed done some
experimenting with this little lens. Today I picked up my rolls of
slides and a first very quick (loupe) scan shows some interesting shots
... which ALL have a piece of a finger from my right hand in the bottom
halve! Beginners mistake I am sure. Never imagined the angel of view to
be that large (it did not show up in the viewer ;-)
Anyway, I will see if there is anything worth sharing in there.

Best regards.

- --
   Erik van der Meulen <e.van.der.meulen@avondel.com>

Replies: Reply from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> ([Leica] Fresnel lens question (ot))