Subject: Re: [Leica] Vignetting of Summicron M 2/28mm ASPH
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 18:53:46 -0600

Vignetting wide open should be about 2 stops according to Puts but it
should not be vignetting at f16! Are you stacking filters? Do you have
the lens hood on correctly? Try some tests with no hood or filter. If
it is still vignetting at the smaller apertures, send it back.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Y. Li" <liyue@netvigator.com> (Re: [Leica] Vignetting of Summicron M 2/28mm ASPH)