Subject: [Leica] Back again - calling Boston areas LUG wedding photographers
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 23:28:21 -0400

It's been a crazy time since January, what with a new
job responsibility (even more time away from home :-(   )
and other stuff going in my life.

Anyway, I am looking to build a wedding portfolio; if you
do weddings in the Boston area, please contact me.
I will carry your shoes, just to shoot at your weddings :-)
Well, maybe not, but I am sure I will make you an offer
you can't refuse.

Meanwhile, I can't decide if this image "works".  What do
you think ?  (It's not a wedding image; though it's a Canon
digital SLR with Leica glass)

http://www.pbase.com/image/16753631

Thanks,

- - Phong