Subject: [Leica] Professor Hintlian :-)
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 11:21:52 -0400

I stumbled on this page, while visiting the web site
of one of the premier art institution in Boston.
LUGer Michael Hintlian is teaching of couple of courses
at the School at the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston,
one of which is somewhat Leica related:

http://www.smfa.edu/courses/courses.asp?course=98

I could use the training, though I am focusing more
on the traditional people photography (portraits
both stdio and candid) this summer.

Michael, do you care to elaborate more on this side
of your professional work ?   I would have thought your Big Dig
project will keep you busy day and night and beyond.
Anyway, good luck with the courses, and let us know
how they go.

- - Phong