Subject: Re: [Leica] Light Meter
From: Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 11:51:48 -0500

Daniel -

I've dropped my Digisix several times, as well as had it knocked off
the top of my (former) Canon P several times. It bounces quite nicely
on concrete. It's not as flimsy as I thought it would be. The LCD is
getting a bit scratched, but the rotating EV dial is still firmly
attached and the batteries have never bounced out, unlike other
objects I've dropped.

I think it's fairly sturdy. It won't last 15 years like I think my
Autometer will, but then again I don't baby it like my autometer. The
Digisix is a fine little meter to put in your pocket with all your
change and keys.

Karen