Subject: Re: [Leica] GeeBees' PAW Week 20
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 15:08:07 -0500

Sorry Guys and Gals, but WOW!! is what comes to my mind when I see this
image.

Graham you are re-defining what can be done with the Noctilux.  I have
always read it is only good for low light situations and this is really
remarkable in my opinion.

Gene

                      "GeeBee"
                      <graham@geebeespaw.freeserve        To:       "LUG" <Leica-Users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
                      .co.uk>                             cc:
                      Sent by:                            Subject:  [Leica] GeeBees' PAW Week 20
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo
                      -alto.ca.us

                      05/19/2003 02:18 AM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

About ten days after I posted the digital version of this shot I  finally
have the film version:
http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/20_2003.html

PAW Index:
http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/paw_index_2003.html