Subject: RE: [Leica] Camera shopping in Rome, Florence, Venice and in between
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 06:01:20 -0500

Roland,

I don't have any specific suggestions regarding shops, but I've been to
Italy many times and the only suggestion I can make is everything in Italy
is negotiable. I'm leaving on the 27th for Amalfi, Capri, Sermione and
Venice. I'm sure you'll find something in Rome and Florence, I'm not so sure
about Venice.

Sam Krneta