Subject: Re: [Leica] Bessa T
From: "Seth Rosner" <sethrosner@direcway.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 10:23:40 -0400

Jim: this reflects exactly my experience with Rich Pinto which goes back
several years and a fair number of transactions. He is always fair and wants
to do the right thing by his customers which is why he has developed his
business so well from selling out of his apartment not too many years ago.

Seth                  LaK 9