Subject: Re: [Leica] Non Leica Topic..New Canon 'L' series lens
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 09:30:25 -0700

Ted,

the LUG is a great resource for information on a variety of subjects, from
single malt to underwear to micro-contrast to the ultimate sharp lens.

Since Leica people are keen connoisseurs of quality, we inspire confidence
when it comes to dispensing advice.

If I had a question about which car to buy next, I would not hesitate to ask
the LUG for an opinion before turning elsewhere.

Now, I wonder which is the best restaurant in Victoria...................

Cheers,

Joe
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@shaw.ca>