Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica loupe or alternative
From: "Gerry Walden" <gwpics@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 09:28:51 +0100

  I made a mistake and bought a Russian Horizon lupe because it was a
good price ad I got 8x magnification but the distortion is high. I also
use a Nikon lupe for quickness and a Horseman 4x which is a great lupe.
I had a Scnieder which was very nice until it got stolen by burglars who
left the camera gear and took the lupe (to look at Hallmarks the police
said). I think that a good lupe is essential and you should be prepared
to spend money on one.

Gerry
www.gwpics.com